Early voting locations are currently being finalized by county supervisors of election. Once we have updated information, we will update this page.
Be prepared! At your early voting location, you will be asked to provide a valid photo ID with signature. Any one of the following photo IDs will be accepted:
- Florida driver’s license or ID card
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Government employee identification card.
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.