Type your county and then click "Search" to find all early voting locations in your county. Use the map controls to get a better view. Early voting dates and times will vary by county.
At your early voting location, you will be asked to provide a valid photo ID with signature. Any one of the following photo IDs will be accepted:
- Florida driver’s license or ID card
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Government employee identification card.
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.